For eye-popping, curb hopping action!
Located on the chicane, these suites offer a combination of undercover and outdoor dining with an open-air viewing deck at the front.
As any true fan knows, the Chicane is the most sought after viewing area on the circuit, putting you right in the mix of the door banging, curb jumping action.
- Forty (40) non-transferable passes per day each personalised with your company name
- Four (4) daily corporate car park passes
- Forty (40) Adelaide 500 official programs
- One (1) host pass for the four days of the event
- Two (2) 2.4m x 0.6m advertising signs, to be placed on the back of trackside barriers for non-televised viewing. (Location of signage is at the discretion of Adelaide 500 to maximise exposure)
- Two (2) television monitors will ensure your guests don’t miss any of the action
- Access to the Rooftop bar, located above the Pit Exit Suites, from conclusion of the last race till 8pm Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
$52,500* - inside Chicane, driver’s right (40 guests minimum)
$48,050* - outside Chicane – driver’s left (40 guests minimum)
Please note: The above price excludes food and beverage costs.
Additional tickets to a maximum of 60 guests can be purchased at a cost of $1,300 (inside Chicane) and $1,190 (outside Chicane) per person.
*All costs are inclusive of GST and subject to change. Pricing does not include food and beverage.