The Pit Pavilion Club - Above all else, the place to be!
The Pit Pavilion Club is the place to be.
Located about the Supercars team garages in the state-of-the-art pit building, you’ll be in the hub of the action when the Supercars roar onto the track.
With access to the Supercars Paddock and pit walks, experience all the action up close and feel like you are part of the team!
- One (1) pass per day to the Pit Pavilion Club
- Pit Lane walks (Saturday and Sunday only)
- Access to the Supercars Paddock each day
- Morning and afternoon tea and buffet style lunch
- Beverage package inclusive of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks plus tea and coffee (Thu/Fri/Sat 10am-6pm and Sun 10am- 5pm) One (1) daily corporate car park pass per five tickets purchased
- One (1) Adelaide 500 official program
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Television monitors will keep you up to date with all the action
- Access to the Rooftop bar, located above the Pit Exit Suites, from conclusion of the last race till 8pm Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
Advertising Package: (per 20 person booking)
- One (1) advertising sign measuring 2.4m x 0.6m, to be placed on the back of trackside barriers for non-televised viewing. (Location of signage is at the discretion of Adelaide 500 to maximise exposure.)
$2,500* per person
*All costs are inclusive of GST and subject to change.
Wheelchair access available.
For enquiries please call to 08 8212 8500.