GET CLOSE TO THE ACTION JOIN THE 2018 NEW OFFICIALS TEAM
Adelaide 500 is offering motorsport enthusiasts the opportunity to be part of this year’s 20th outing of Supercars on the streets of Adelaide.
The program is exciting with Supercars being supported by the Dunlop Super 2 series, ECB SuperUtes, Audi R8 LMS Cup, Stadium Supertrucks, Touring Car Masters , Porsche Carrera Cup and Improved Production Cars set to take to the track.
The 2018 New officials team aims to introduce motorsport enthusiasts over the age of 16 to the world of motor sport officiating and the opportunities that it presents.
Successful applicants will be trained in a safe and supportive environment supervised by some of Australia’s best officials. This new and exciting program offers successful applicants the opportunity to experience the many disci-plines that motor sport offers be it trackside as a flag marshal, in pit lane or form up over the four-day event.
Successful applicants will be supplied with the following:
- A guest pass to the 2018 Adelaide 500 (Spectator Areas Only). This can be given to a friend or family.
- Food and refreshments every day you are at the event as a new official.
- An Officials shirt and hat.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 16.
- Be available to officiate at the Adelaide Street Circuit from 2nd–4th March between the hours of 6:30am and 6pm.
- Be an enthusiastic team player, willing to take direction and listen to instructions.
- Have written consent from a parent or guardian (for applicants under 18).
- Be willing to cover your own costs regarding travel and accommodation.
To be considered for a position in the program at the 2018 Adelaide 500 please email email@example.com and tell us in 150 words or less why you would like to become a race official.
Please include your Full name, DOB, email address and phone number.